Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Unfairly Terminated Case.

Unfairly Terminated - Case in Court

Hi Majid,

I read some of your articles and i wish if you could help me out with this. I was trying to get my story on the newspapers. it is not something new, it is something most of us will face or faced already. Been betrayed by the company you work in.

Below is a email that i wrote to the mother company hopping to understand why this happened. Hope you can help.

To help you recall, my name is xxxxx I worked as a yyyyy at your Oman office. I am writing this to you to bring to your attention my utterly disappointing experience with zzzzz Company.

I was glad to be part of the initial few local staff who contributed to your company in building a base and office system for zzzzz in Oman. Giving almost x years of my life, time and my priority to zzzzz through the office in Oman and after establishing this office from the scratch I was unfairly and unlawfully terminated…

(Details follow)

Now the irony is that zzzzz replaced me with another person. When I secure the court orders in my favour. zzzzz company will face the similar situation repeated from the newly appointed lady staff.

The general public may also be more interested to learn and understand the double standards zzzzz company follows when extending such harassment to its local staff in the Oman office, while they keep doing lot of social work to empower locals.

More Details

Thanks and Best regards

No comments:

Post a Comment