Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sorry - We Are Selling Off!

An Omani friend of mine (Manager) called me to tell me that his company had sold off some assets 'due to the economic situation' - and the new company had its own people that they want to put on the job.

Besides, he was going on to over 40s - and they (The New People) wanted a younger man on the job - Not him!

He is looking for a job - after abruptly losing his current one!

I told him - if they our own people say that at 40 you are old, what about me in 50s?

That could expain why I am not getting any job offers - even temporary, part time - or even project works! And not getting paid still for some jobs done successfully delivered too.

The same excuse again - cash flow problems due to the economic situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment